• Pratt Institute School of Architecture, New York 1999-2004.
Studies of stress management, Design, (3d) Model making, Computer drafting, rendering, sketching.
• Oxfords Seminars, New York summer 2010.
Certificate in teaching of ESL.
• Borough of Manhattan Community College, New York summer 2009.
Course on cost estimating of an architectural construction.
• The Art Students League of New York, New York 1998-1999.
Studies of figure drawing.
• Kiev’s Polytechnic University, Kiev, Ukraine 1998.
Mathematics Advanced placement program.
• Art Studio of Naum Ostashinkiy, Kiev, Ukraine 1994-1997.
Studies of ink drawing illustration.
• Art House for creative youth, Kiev, Ukraine 1992-1994.
Studies of folklore art, gouache, watercolor.
• School for Advanced Studies of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science, Kiev, Ukraine 1992-1998.
• Creative Studio for Art and Design, Kiev, Ukraine 1985-1997.
Studies of pencil drawing, sketching, composition, watercolor, illustration, figure drawing, still life, outdoor painting, model making, graphic software, architectural rendering.